My Ticket to Happiness

Posted by Dan Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I know it's part of the whole online writing gig, that invariably my work is gonna show up on other sites or get linked to from others pages. But it still thrills me to no end when it happens. The idea that someone out there read my stuff and liked it enough to link to it is just the coolest thing on the planet. Check out this Wikki. Where's It At Sugar Kat! Wikki Page

I've been a fan of Ian and Woodrow's work for a long time. It's nice to see someone took the time to put this page together for them.

4 comments

  1. Laura Says:
  2. It is strange when you realize people actually *read* what you post, isn't it? Good for you!

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. nice :)
    OBAT GERD
    OBAT ITP
    OBAT MIOM AMPUH
    SUPLEMEN UNTUK MATA
    OBAT KONDILOMA
    PENGOBATAN HERBAL ALAMI
    OBAT ALAMI TERBAIK
    OBAT HERBAL KISTA
    OBAT KANKER SERVIKS
    OBAT KEPUTIHAN
    OBAT ANAK HERBAL

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Grazie per le informazioni, questo sito può essere utile per tutti noi, il successo è sempre
    Cream Pemutih Tubuh Ampuh

     
  7. gratias infonya valde interesting et hopefully utilis :)

     

About Me

My Photo
Dan
Im an essayist, critic, online blogger, short story writer and to borrow a descriptor from Peter David, "Writer of stuff." I love all things pop culture related: Music, Movies, Comics, Books, Politics... if you can label it I probably have an opinion about it, and I love to argue. All informed opinions are welcome here.
View my complete profile
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers