My Ticket to Happiness

Posted by Dan Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I know it's part of the whole online writing gig, that invariably my work is gonna show up on other sites or get linked to from others pages. But it still thrills me to no end when it happens. The idea that someone out there read my stuff and liked it enough to link to it is just the coolest thing on the planet. Check out this Wikki. Where's It At Sugar Kat! Wikki Page

I've been a fan of Ian and Woodrow's work for a long time. It's nice to see someone took the time to put this page together for them.

1 Responses to My Ticket to Happiness

  1. Laura Says:
  2. It is strange when you realize people actually *read* what you post, isn't it? Good for you!

     
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers