I'm probably being paranoid about this, but I think it's time to grab all my stuff that's still floating around in the old SAVANT ghost town. For those of you that don't know, I used to write for an internet webzine called SAVANT. It was a fun time in my life, and I turned in some really good work for them. Eventually, SAVANT collapsed under the weight of hubris, petty squabbling, and disinterest, but for a long run there, it was one of the best Comics Webzines going.

There's probably a post or two about SAVANT, and how not to run a webzine, but I'll save that for another time. Suffice it to say that for the next few days I'm going to be posting all of my old SAVANT articles and reviews here, so that I still have an electronic record of them when the SAVANT web space finally goes away. Some of the things are no longer relevant, some are pretty SAVANT specific, but in cases where I can, I'm going to rewrite a bit. If I run across something that won't take to a rewrite, and is outdated I'll mark it as a Retro Mojo! piece and be done with it.

Have fun, there's lots of good reading to be had, and hopefully by the time I'm done with this run, I'll have some new original content ready to go.

0 comments

About Me

My Photo
Dan
Im an essayist, critic, online blogger, short story writer and to borrow a descriptor from Peter David, "Writer of stuff." I love all things pop culture related: Music, Movies, Comics, Books, Politics... if you can label it I probably have an opinion about it, and I love to argue. All informed opinions are welcome here.
View my complete profile
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers